Please contact the Webmaster if you wish to have your site included or you find a broken link.
- Angst Lesspork: Hugh Norwood's layout draws its inspiration from and is a tribute to the "Discworld" books of Terry Pratchett.
- Arne Wharf: Chris Nevard's site featuring his layout - Arne Wharf
- Bron Hebog (Rob & David Waller): Blog site charting the construction of ‘Bron Hebog’, the successor to ‘Dduallt’. The layout represents the modern day Beddgelert station on the WHR.
- Coleford: John Wilkes' layout Coleford, described by the 009 News Editor as "one of the most non-clichéd and eclectic 009 layouts around"
- Colin James (modelleroo9): modelleroo9 - Colin James' website/blog featuring the Yates Rocks Tramway
- Colin Lea: Blog site charting the development of Colin's 009 narrow gauge model railway of Rhyd Ddu.
- Craigcorrie & Dunalistair Railway: Ted Polet's inspiring layout. The complete story.
- Cray Valley Railroad: An inspiring Hon30 layout from Peter Bartlett.
- Die Keinnamebahn: Andrew & Annie Jeffcock's wireless operated DCC controlled H0e exhibition layout "Die Keinnamebahn" was published in 009 NEWS in July 2018 and was exhibited at Narrow Gauge North that year. This layout is available for exhibitions.
- Dutton Bay Tramway: John Dennis' Australian site
- Elmgate & Thatcham Rly: Tim Sanderson's charming layout in 009 plus live steam miniature railways.
- First: Stephen Clulow's blog site featuring his first attempt at a 009 layout aptly named "First".
- Graham Watling: A trip through many years of 009 and Gn15 layouts large and small by Graham and his wife
- Gwllgogoch Llanfair-fforch Railway: Bernard Taylor's interesting site about his Gwllgogoch Llanfair-fforch Railway.
- Huw Jones: Huw Jones' website/blog featuring his Traeth Mawr Railway.
- Isle of Stoner: John Wooden's blog on the comings and goings on The Isle of Stoner Railway
- Llanmynach & Tawel-Llety Railway: David Burleigh's delightful layout which celebrated its 30th Anniversary during July 2005.
- Lynton Station: David Prime's blog about building a model of Lynton Station on the Lynton & Barnstaple Railway.
- Mick Thornton: Mick Thornton's Roving Reporter photo gallery covering narrow gauge layouts photographed both at exhibitions and at home visits by invitation.
- Peter Boulter: Moelwyn Valley Railway, a fictitious 009 narrow gauge model railway somewhere in a forgotten corner of North Wales.
- Richard Holder's Model Railways: Richard Holder's website featuring his "The Clydach Railway", "Wantage Narrow Gauge Tramway" and "Launceston Steam Railway" layouts.
- Ruud Wittekoek: Dutch Member Ruud Wittekoek's website featuring his Egger-Bahn collections and layouts. (Dutch, French, English and German).
- W.E.K.: Explore Werner Knopf's 'Wilhelmstal-Elisabethen-Knopfbach' NG layout. (German and English)
Specialist Narrow Gauge Modelling Exhibitions
- Expo Narrow Gauge: Held each year in October at Swanley, Kent.
- Narrow Gauge North: Held each year in March at Pudsey, near Leeds - all profits go to charity. (Sue Ryder Care Home - Wheatfields Hospice.)
Pudsey Civic Hall, Dawsons Corner, Pudsey, Yorkshire LS28 5TA.
- Narrow Gauge South: Held every other year in April at Sparsholt College near Winchester
Specialist Trade Support
- 247 Developments: Suppliers of etched brass number/works plates and 009 kits
- Bachmann UK: Ready to run locomotives and rolling stock, ready to plant NG buildings. Available through majority of model shops
- BCF Modeles: French H0m rolling stock
- Bemo: Continental H0m and H0e 1:87 scale track, locomotives and rolling stock.
- Branchstow Books: Specialist railway booksellers, with a particular emphasis on high quality books produced by small independent publishers.
- Brian Madge: Bespoke modelling service & loco kits
- CADhris: 3D Cad Design Services and Records by Chris Ward (009 Society member)
- Chris Veitch (ARB ModelCraft): Manufacturer of etched brass 009 rolling stock kits (009 Society member)
- CWRailways (Tim Evans): 3D printed scratch building aids & parts for 009, 5.5 & 7mm 0-16.5mm Narrow Gauge Railways
- Dart Castings: Whitemetal figures, animals and scenic items; Including point levers suitable for narrow gauge
- Dundas Models: Manufacturers and suppliers of a large range of 009 kits and other items.
- Eileens Emporium: Suppliers of tools, materials, electrical components, adhesives and paints (https://eileensemporium.com/)
- Fourdees: Ready to run 009 locomotives using 3D printing techniques and proprietary chassis.
- Gramodels: Resin War Dept. rolling stock, scenic items and road/military vehicles
- Heljan: Manufacturers of L&B ready to run locomotives, available through majority of model shops
- Hobby Search (Japan): Retailers of Japanese N gauge and H0e chassis
- Jelly Models: H0e/H0m European outline Loco and rolling stock kits
- Langley Models: Whitemetal and brass loco kits, rolling stock, road, agricultural and industrial vehicles, scenic items and figures
- Lytchett Manor Models: Producer of GEM 009 models
- Minitrains: Supplier of the Minitrains range of H0e locos and rolling stock. Based in Germany but has multi-language website including English. *Note: As of 2020 Members Sales will no longer be supplying new Minitrains Items*
- ModelU: 3D-printed figures, including period and industrial figures suitable for narrow gauge
- N Brass Locos: Brass loco, rolling stock and scenic items kits. Whitemetal loco fittings, brass gears and pulleys
- N-Drive Productions: Produce a ready to run chassis system suitable for N gauge, 009 and O9 model railways and many other narrow gauge combinations between 9 and 14mm gauges.
- Narrow Planet: Kits and components for 009, and a custom etching service.
(Includes Meridian Models, 6Point5, Neil Sayer, Boston Largs, Mosskito NG, Small Run Batch, Euro Narrow Gauge and Greenwich Couplings Ranges)
- Nigel Lawton: Industrial rolling stock in 009/HOn30/HOe (009 Society Member).
- Nine Lines: A good range of high quality plastic kits.
- PECO: 009 track, ready to run rolling stock, whitemetal loco kits, scenic and electrical items
- R T Models: Society member Robert Thompson: 009 wagon kits (plus 4mm standard gauge kits as well)
- Robex: 3D printed 009 kits
- Roco: H0e ready to run locomotives, rolling stock and track (https://www.roco.cc/en/home/index.html)
- Roxey Mouldings: Whitemetal loco kits and Isle of Man brass carriage kits
- TomyTec: Japanese N gauge chassis manufacturer
- W^D Models: Suppliers of First World War 4mm scale figures and light railway (009) vehicles.
- Worsley Works: Suppliers of a large variety of "scratch aid" brass kits for locos, carriages and wagons
These 3D printed items are all manufactured by Shapeways, but are created by independent designers. Listing here should not be seen as an endorsement by The 009 Society of the design or of the quality of the resultant 3D prints.
Loco & Rolling Stock Bodies
- 2A-Rail: UK outline locomotive bodies, rolling stock & components
- Banwy Models: Welshpool & Llanfair, RNAD and Chattenden & Upnor locomotives and rolling stock
- Blue Models: Wagon loads, Ffestiniog, WHR and UK outline Steam, Diesel and tram locomotives, rolling stock and locomotive components
- Bowaters Models: Ffestiniog, SAR, and Chattenden & Upnor railway loco and rolling stock bodies
- Cobalt-3D: H0n30 Australian outline cane railway locomotives and rolling stock
- Dorspring Models: Simplex locomotive bodies
- Durksz: H0e feldbahn locomotive body & rolling stock
- Elsbridge Model Shop: Thomas the Tank Engine (Talyllyn Rly) themed rolling stock and scenic items. (https://www.shapeways.com/shops/elsbridge-model-shop?section=OO9+Scale&s=0)
- European Narrow Gauge: European and American outline locomotive bodies, rolling stock and components.
- H&BLR Models: UK outline rolling stock
- Jamie’s 009 scale model railways: Ffestiniog & WHR rolling stock bodies
- KATO: N gauge manufacturers of Tram and bogie chassis
- Koala Creek: American Porter locomotive body & parts
- MD Models: Steam, Diesel and Tram locomotives
- ModelEngineWorks: Irish style railcars, trams, tramway coaches and industrial rolling stock
- ModelWright: Simplex locomotive bodies (https://www.shapeways.com/shops/modelwright?li=pb)
- MyNGR: interchangeable locomotive bodies designed for 4-coupled chassis
- Stafford Road Model Works: Sentinel vertical boilered locomotives and components.
- TeBee Models: Colonial and UK styled rolling stock and locomotives
- TMEModels: Steam outline tram locomotives, accessories and miscellaneous items
- Tyneside Models: Corris & Penrhyn locomotives and rolling stock. Industrial locomotives
Specialist Website Design Services
- Retiarius Internet Design: The new 009 Society website has been designed and produced for the 009 Society by Andrew Jeffcock, Retiarius Internet Design.